A refreshingly new approach to the serviced accommodation sector
We are proud to bring exceptional and world class standards to serviced accommodation across the Hull & Humber region.
Serviced accommodation is now seen as a real alternative to hotels, with all of the service but combined with more flexibility. The serviced accommodation sector is growing rapidly. It is exciting and different. We, at Smart Stay, are proud to be at the forefront of this ever important and growing industry.
What makes Smart Stay different?
- We are specialists. We only offer serviced accommodation
- We are only focused on the Hull & Humber region
- Our in-depth knowledge of the areas we cover
- Our uncompromising attention to detail
- Simple straightforward booking process with immediate availability and confirmation
- Efficient, prompt and responsive service
Who we work with
- HR / Personnel
- Personal & Executive Assistants
- Travel Management Companies
- Relocation Agents
- Renewables Industry
- Project Teams
- Independent Contractors / Consultants
- Family Moves - Temporary Housing
- Leisure Travellers
- Convenient urban and semi-rural locations throughout the Hull & Humber region
- Near business districts, shopping centres and schools
- Short commuting time to workplace
- Reduced travel costs to workplace
- Easy access from main motorway networks
- Within 30 minutes of Humberside International Airport
- Within 1 hour of two Regional International Airports
- UK City of Culture 2017 (Hull)
- Close to Green Port Hull (Siemens)
- At the heart of the UK Energy Industry
We may be small, but we care about your stay. We deliver exceptional customer service and nothing is too much trouble.
Peter is the founder of Smart Stay and will be your main contact when booking an apartment. He's a family man with the mission of making your stay as smooth and enjoyable as possible!
From the outset, it was Peter's intention to make Smart Staybest-serviced apartment operator in Hull and he set out to do things the right way! Along the way, he has established Smart Stay as an active member of The Association of Serviced Apartment Operators, leading them to being the only company in Hull to have achieved the accolade of being a fully inspected and quality marque accredited operator, which they have held for the last 3 years.
Outside of work, Peter is a busy family man, acting as taxi driver to his sports mad kids! He's also a keen walker and runner and one day, hopes to get back out regularly on to the golf course. A perfect day would be a crisp, sunny autumnal day spent at the beach with his family, taking in the fresh sea breeze. For Peter there is just something totally soothing about the sea that he finds good for the soul.
Balancing the demands of a busy family life and running a business can be challenging but is ultimately very rewarding. If at the end of the week, he sees happy guests and a happy family, he knows he's doing something right!
Ian can be described as a Travel Industry Lifer, having spent the last 35 years working within the industry. At the age of 23 Ian found himself in charge of Stellaris Business Travel, a business owned by the Marr fishing dynasty. Following this Ian joined forces with Hull entrepreneur Trevor Boanas to form Corporate Travel International in 1994. The business is still operating today and has recently been acquired by Endless Plc, from the previous equity backers LDC. Since leaving CTI, Ian has teamed up withe Peter to help drive Smart Stay forward. Both believe that Ian's experience in the travel and accommodation industry will be invaluable in helping the growth of Smart Stay, in what is an exciting and expanding sector. Ian, additionally, maintains interest as a partner in Whites Travel and the unique Squash Travel Brand, along with his wife Mel. Outside of travel,
Outside of travel, sport has always played a major part in Ian’s life and was lucky enough to play both Rugby and cricket at representative level and today still loves to play Squash from North Ferriby.
There is one passion that encompasses Ian’s business and personal life and that is that he has always worked and lived in East Yorkshire and is very proud of our area. He is very proud to be such an advocate for our wonderful region and will speak up for Hull and the East Riding at every opportunity.